IT’S HERE! IT’S HERE! IT’S FINALLY HERE!
THE 500 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY FROM GOODBETTERBETTA!
So here’s what’s going down. To thank all of my followers for all the love and loyalty throughout the years goodbetterbetta has been running, I’m giving away some cool shit (or at least I think it is).
Here’s how it works. The giveaway is starting now (at 475 followers) and will end when goodbetterbetta reaches 500. You can like and reblog as many times as you’d like to increase your chances. You must be following goodbetterbetta since this whole thing is to thank my lovely followers, and must be comfortable giving me your address so I can ship the goodies to you if you win. Sorry international followers, but I can only ship to the US and Canada. Once goodbetterbetta reaches 500, I will take a list of the notes this post has received and using a number generator, I will pick the lucky number. I will be contacting the winner through ask, so please have your ask box open!
Now, for the fun part of this post: the list of things I’m giving away!
- The forever-stylish foam fish hat, as modeled by me, Kenny
- The Complete Home Aquarium, by Hans J. Mayland. It was published in 1976, so the technology is a little outdated, but the information for the fish remains largely the same. Plus, it has pretty color pictures.
- A painted wooden marine angelfish necklace
- A sprinkling of these adorable little plastic goldfish in many colors
- The latest edition Pet Solutions magazine for fish
- A glass paperweight with little painted fish inside
- The usual chemicals for maintaining a tank- AquaSafe to dechlorinate and condition the water, EasyBalance to maintain water chemistry and pH, and Start Zyme to reduce sludge and hopefully maintain biological balance.
- Treats for the fishies, TetreBetta floating mini pellets (late Amon’s absolute favorite) and Tetra freeze-dried bloodworms
So, that’s it for now! Good luck to everyone and let me know if you have any questions!
Kenny of goodbetterbetta
PS- please have at least one fish tank… it would be rather silly if I sent this to someone without any fish. And none of that betta/goldfish in a vase or bowl crap, pleaseee.